Why the College for Financial Planning®—a Kaplan Company?
Since 1972, the College has been at the forefront of the financial planning field. We helped create the country’s first financial planning credential in the industry, the highly respected CFP® certification, almost 50 years ago, and have since educated nearly 200,000 students in financial planning areas through professional designation programs and graduate degree programs.
As a financial education provider with stackable credentials across accredited professional designations, CFP® certification, and a Master of Science in Personal Financial Planning, College for Financial Planning®—a Kaplan Company empowers advisors for their current career stages while earning credit toward their next credential.
The College currently offers programs in financial planning, asset management, wealth management, and retirement planning that can help prepare you to become a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional, expand your expertise through one of our professional designations, or help you earn a Master of Science in Personal Financial Planning.
- Accredited Asset Management Advisor℠, AAMS®
- Accredited Behavioral Finance Professional℠, ABFP℠
- Accredited Domestic Partnership Advisor℠, ADPA®
- Accredited Portfolio Management Advisor℠, APMA®
- Accredited Wealth Management Advisor℠, AWMA®
- Chartered Retirement Planner Counselor℠, CRPC®
- Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist℠, CRPS®
- Chartered SRI Counselor℠, CSRIC®
- Financial Paraplanner Qualified Professional℠, FPQP®
- Life Underwriter Training Council Fellow℠, LUCTF®
- Sports & Entertainment Accredited Wealth Management Advisor℠ – SE-AWMA℠
- Wealth Management Specialist℠, WMS℠
We understand there is a lot to consider when making a choice about your future, which is why we are committed to helping you every step of the way. Our faculty and staff work tirelessly every day to make sure students have the resources and materials needed to be successful in each of our programs. Learn more about our leadership and faculty teams.
This team of specialists can answer any questions you may have regarding our programs, such as expected time commitment, available textbooks options, and class schedules. If you already know which program you’d like to enroll in, this department will also register you and order your materials.